May 2021 update from Vermont PhysiotherapY
The health and well-being of our patients, staff & community are our number one priority.
As essential health care providers throughout the pandemic, we continue to provide routine care in a COVID Safe workplace to help protect our patients and staff.
- A hand sanitising station is available on entry and we would ask that every patient practice appropriate hand hygiene when entering and leaving the premises.
- As per DHHS and industry guidelines, all staff are wearing PPE and we kindly request all visitors to do so in the reception area.
- A protective counter screen is in use and we also have an outdoor undercover waiting area to further limit close contact among staff and patients.
- We are spacing out our schedule to limit patient cross-over, waiting times and thus facilitate social distancing.
- We are regularly wiping down all surfaces throughout the clinic with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Telehealth is available, whereby safe and effective consultations can take place online.
- Online bookings are available to further streamline your access to our services.
Rest assured that Paul, John and the team at Vermont Physiotherapy are being as pro-active as possible and working within the current federal, state and Australian Physiotherapy Association guidelines to deliver essential services whilst considering the health and safety of our patients and the wider community.
Please feel free to contact us in advance with any questions.