September 2021 update from Vermont Physiotherapy
The health and well-being of our patients, staff & community are our number one priority.
We remain open and permitted to treat patients face-to-face for essential care during this extended lockdown.
- Our physiotherapists are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- A QR-code check-in and hand sanitising station is available on entry and we require every visitor to check-in and practice appropriate hand hygiene when entering and leaving the premises.
- As per DHHS guidelines, all staff and visitors are required to wear face masks.
- A protective counter screen is in use and we also have an outdoor undercover waiting area to further limit close contact among staff and patients.
- We are spacing out our schedule to limit patient cross-over, waiting times and thus facilitate social distancing.
- We are regularly wiping down all surfaces throughout the clinic with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Telehealth is available, whereby safe and effective consultations can take place online.
- An updated online bookings portal is now available to further streamline your access to our services.
Rest assured that Paul, John and the team at Vermont Physiotherapy are being as pro-active as possible and working within the current federal, state and Australian Physiotherapy Association guidelines to deliver essential services whilst considering the health and safety of our patients and the wider community.
Please feel free to contact us in advance with any questions.